Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, October 12, 2009

Some rants....

This couple of weeks besides my usual work, house building project I was also busy playing some games. One being Mafia wars and Restaurant city... Its not too bad... getting a hang of it... must say this is one time i ever see my wife also play games like me...Will try to get into my texas poker... if i got time.

Anyway, caught up with alot of my friends. I think in recent times, there are more people joining the "Alumni Club". Well, lets just say I am not too surprise but I think time will only tell. Its important that people go to where they can be fully released.

I think with so many issues being brought out recently I come to realize there is no perfect organisation and that we should always be humble to learn from others. How fast should all christian run ? Personally, from my experience, God's work is endless and there will always be people to reach out.

Church growth is important but never at the expense of our own spiritual growth.

One of my uncle who is a missionary told me one thing..when we serve the Lord. Never never try to run ahead of God. Allow God to lead and we follow, this way we never burn out. We are all different and therefore grow at different rate and enjoy different ministry.

One of the reason our organisation such a big setback recently was because we were always pushing people to the limit and sometimes when they are stretched beyond their capacity they break and cracks appear.

I promise to learn from this.. and will make sure my christian will finish well... Its important that I run at the pace i feel led by the Lord and not because of any peer pressure.

0 comments: