Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, July 27, 2009

Survey online

OK, been trying to earn some extra cash doing online survey that is why i had little time to do post.

Unfortunately its not as lucrative as i expect. The surveys at the moment only pay 2 AUD,
apparently if you do it regularly, you will get the higher paid survey.

I have yet to get any $10 survey but will wait for it. I got a $7 one but i did not qualify

Well here goes my money making scheme up in smokes.

Unless someone knows a good paid survey site.

Please let me know. I signed up to virtually everyone of them.

I can tell you which are scam sites.

jimmydeal.. that is one of them.. NEVER SIGN with THEM they are bogus, they want you to sign up mobile phone so they can sign you up to premium SMS.

Fatcat rewards also... is another one of those sites so far the best ones are ... won't say now... cause have not received money from them yet... will keep everyone posted.

0 comments: