Advertisement

Slideshow

Monday, July 27, 2009

Interesting Saturday

Kah Sang my buddy invited me to visit a special over the weekend. I believe his name is Steven Thompson. Learnt a very interesting bible verse, which has eluded for quite awhile. Rev 3.

The church in Laodecia, where God mentioned that He rather you be Hot or Cold, and if you are lukewarm he will spit you out of his mouth. It never crossed my all this time, that God is not saying I rather you be either for me or against me, because God never want people to be cold and far from him.

i finally got an interesting insight. Hot and Cold are "supernatural state" eg. Steam and Ice are the Hot and Cold equivalent for Water. In its natural state "lukewarm" water is mealable and is easily influenced by its surrounding. In its solid and gaseous state it can freeze things or cook things.

God in effect wants us to always be connected to him in our supernatural state., and not be a natural or lukewarm christian. And the only way a supernatural state can occur is if we are connected to a source that can create the supernatural state. This source is God

God wants us to always connect with him so that we can always impact people.

Amen

0 comments: