Advertisement

Slideshow

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Moving to a new place

Have not blog for awhile now, when i was free the internet decided to play hooky and went really slow. Apparently it was telstra fault and that took 1 week to resolve. Then when it was all ok, life got busy because we have to move out of our house to get the demolition and rebuilding of the new house underway.

We are slotted to move this week to Ascot, 4 x 2 house. Cheap and not too shabby. Hopefully this rebuilding will not take more than a year.

But during this process of change - i have discovered something, I start to see a whole new outlook of life. A few friends showed me and taught me something that life is too short to stress over things not in your control.

I will take this whole new outlook into everything i do, as long as i am enjoying myself and being myself and happy, nothing should every affect my mood.

I like what Ps Wayne Corderio said and it was rings so true in my life

Our goal in life is to love people and trust God. Because God always wants the best for us, whatever the outcome He has his reasons and whatever the situation he always has an answer. Put our trust in God, love him with all our heart, but learn to Agape others.

Ps Wayne said it so true... there is nothing to agape about God, because God is perfect, so in theory, there shold be nothing that would make you love God less for He is perfect, but men on the other hand is not, so to love is a sign of strength. To love your enemies is a sign of nobility...

So as i embark to my new house , i hope it will also the signal of a new outlook in life.

0 comments: